Wyrrabalong National Park (North)
The splendid Lillypilly Loop Trail allows you to experience the Central Coast's largest remaining stand of coastal or 'littoral' rainforest. The walking distance 3.5km loop taking 1hr 15min - 1hr 45min. You can link this trail with the Burrawang track and the Red gum trail to make a longer walk. You won't help but be impressed.
Walk or ride the easy Red Gum Trail leading you to a lookout with Toukley and Tuggerah Lakes views, and in near Pelican Beach for a swim. Walking distance 3.4km loop taking 1hr 15min - 1hr 45min.
The Wetland Trail provides a link to Evans Road, Toukley, and traverses the swamp mahogany and paperbark-fringed wetlands connecting the Red Gun Trail. Walking distance 0.9km off Red Gum Trail.
The Southern section near Bateau Bay has spectacular coastal views and abundant wildflowers in spring.
Caring for your National Parks
• Please respect Aboriginal sites and places, they are protected.
• All native plants and animals and rock formations are protected.
• Fires are not permitted in coastal parks. Free gas barbeques are available at a number of areas.
• Leave dead wood and rocks where you find them, they provide important habitat for many animals.
• Please use rubbish bins where provided, otherwise take your rubbish with you when you leave.
• Please leave your pets at home – they are not permitted in national parks, state conservation areas or nature reserves.
• Please do not feed native animals as this may make them sick.
• Drive carefully. Vehicles, including motorbikes, must keep to formed public roads. Unregistered vehicles, including motorbikes, are not permitted.